Welcome to The Tablescaper.
This certainly seems to be one of those winters that is never ending.
The romance of Valentine’s Day is packed away, so…
…I decided it was time for a little drama.
Nothing says drama like black.
I’ve had this Ralph Lauren tablecloth and matching napkins for
several years, but had never used it.
It definitely was a bit of a challenge because I couldn’t decide what to
use with it.
That seems laughable now as the choice of the Bordallo Pinheiro, as it
seems so obvious.
I’m calling this tablescape, Winter Garden.
It has all the touches of a garden…
…lots of green…
…but certainly there is winter…
…stirring at this table.
Hope you’re making the best of this long winter.
Embrace the quiet time.
Try to pull together something you’ve never done before!
Kindly visit the following memes I’m joining:
- Susan at Between the Naps for Tablescape Thursday
- Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
- Joyce at I Love Pretty Little Things for Friday Pretties
- Jerri at Simply Sweet Home for Friday Favorites
- Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday
Be sure to come back and celebrate WINTER
with us on Sunday for Seasonal Sundays!
Learn all about it by clicking on the tab on the
- The Tablescaper